Friday, January 11, 2008

Radio Arte Student is Headed to NU

Congratulations go out to Estefanie Garcia, a student of First Voice, Radio Arte's flagship news program. Estefanie was recently admitted into Northwestern's Medill School of Journalism. Kudos!

From Radio Arte's newsletter: “I believe that the happiest moment of my life was when I found out that I had been accepted into Northwestern University . When I had first started my application, I had selected to apply as undecided for my major. Towards the end of the summer, though, I began to consider a career in journalism. This new-found interest led me to apply to the training program at Radio Arte. With the journalism and radio classes that were given, I saw that I enjoyed this field of work which led me to apply to the Medill School of Journalism. Northwestern will be a new and possibly scary experience, but I feel confident that the training and experience that I have received at Radio Arte will help me succeed.”

No comments: